Thursday, June 18, 2009

Lake Compound = )

In 7th grade for my end of the year trip I went to Lake Compound . Lake Compound is located in Connecticut in 271 Enterprise Drive Bristol, CT 06010 . When leave to the trip at 8:30 a.m. To get in the Bus It took us Like 30 minutes . While I was in the Bus Waiting I was playing With my Friends and Chilling around . After the movie Started Moving watching Harry Potter . The bus ride was about 2:00 hours . In my way to the park I was just chilling and talking to my friends . The trip to Lake Compound was the best trip I ever that I had . In the Park I did a lot of Fun activities .

Once I arrived the park I was excited . When I saw The park I felt Lucky to had the opportunity to get a trip to a theme park like that . In the group I was with was with Carolyn , Larolyn , Carla and Meily . The teacher we were with was Ms.Sa . The first ride we got on was Ghost Hunt . Meily , Carla , Larolyn , Carolyn and Ms.Sa got in this ride . I went on the Bumping Cars , American Flyers , Giant Wheel , and more . My Favorite Was the Bumping Cars because I was bumping Cars and It was fun . The ride I dislike Was the Giant Wheel because I was Scared . My teacher got In a lot of Rides . Like at 1:00 PM was went we ate . I order fries with chicken Tenders it was great .

The last Ride I got on was The American Flyers . I saw a lot of stuff in Lake Compound like water rides . The bus ride home was good and nasty because people got car sick . When our way back we saw the movie batman . I liked every thing in lake compounds . I would love to go back to Lake Compound .



No comments: