Monday, April 6, 2009

CLASS WORK

Class work 04.06.09

The game I enjoyed the most today was From rags to riches.
In order to play the game I had to try to get the answer correct to get to 1,000,000. My Score was 1,000,000 . I liked this game because you need to try to get to 1,000,000 to win the game. To play this game go to this link. From Rags to Riches.

The game that I enjoyed secondly the most today was Basketball poetry . In order to play the game I had to get the correct answer. My Score was 10 out of 10 and 6 balls. I liked this game because it was interesting and you could shoot a basketball ball every time you get an answer correct. To play this game go to this link Basketball Poetry.

The game I enjoyed the least today was Soccer poetry. In order to play the game I had to get answer figurative language question to get it right and make a gaol. My Score was 10 out 10 correct and 3 gaol. I least liked this game because i do not like soccer and I didn't understand ed. To play this game go to this link Soccer Poetry.

No comments: