Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Angela's Ashes Reflection : - )

Poverty affect the characters in Angela's Ashes because they don't have any money to buy food . Also because 3 sons of the women has died because they don't have any money to pay the hospital when there son got sick . The little babies keep getting sick because they are smaller and they need to eat . If I were the mother or father I would STOP DRINKING and STOP SMOKING and use the money I have to at least buy milk and bread . Also , I would do everything to get a job .

In the movie the mistake the mother did was getting married with a bum . In the movie the mistake the father did was to drink a lot . I think this family lives under these conditions because the mother is a smoker and the father is a drinker . What could help these family to not leave under these conditions is to the mother stop getting pregnant and to not smoke . Also , the father to not drink .

I don't think any
families who live in poverty like this anywhere . I think poverty in Ireland is worse than in America they are not that much people in America who lived on poverty . Poverty in America is different from the poverty show on Angela's Ashes Because Angela's Ashes is a Movie and American is a real country where people live . An advice i give a family that is poor is to use the money they have for goods and services .

No comments: